Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Drill Down Function to drill down correctly across other graphics on the same page

I know the drill down feature is new, however it would be great if it would work logically on the page across various graphs. For instance using time slicing. If I drill down to a specific year, a table with data related to the graph will adjust and only show data for the year i drilled down into. HOWEVER, when i then drill down into Quarters of the year, the table will re-adjust and show me ALL quarters of ALL years, although i am in a specific year. Its a small BUG and it would be great if resolved. Thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bjoern
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

@Anonymous

Very good idea!

The feature request for this has already been submitted, you could vote for it 🙂

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi/suggestions/6709520-drill-down-should-drill-or-cross-filter-other-visu

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Bjoern
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

@Anonymous

Very good idea!

The feature request for this has already been submitted, you could vote for it 🙂

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi/suggestions/6709520-drill-down-should-drill-or-cross-filter-other-visu

HarrisMalik
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

@Anonymous There are two options to drill down. One with double arrow which drills down to all to next level and one option on right side of visual with one arrow which drills down to selected year, quesrter or month.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.