Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Alex_0201
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Drawing an arrow line

Hi everyone,

Anyone knows if it possible to draw an arrow line like the one on the picture (white arrow line)?

Capture.PNG

It would have a fixed starting point, in this case from a picture on the right. And it would point at a dot on the map (actual object with changing coordinates recieved from a website). Ideally the arrow would need to follow the dot, but in the worst case the arrow could be manually moved around.

Hope I made myself clear, thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Alex_0201 

You can not add an arrow to the line shape, but you should able to adjust the format of the line on the Format Shape Panel. 

line format.JPG

Paul Zheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Signore_Ands
Advocate II
Advocate II

I know this is an old thread... but, just in case this helps someone:

I've tried to do this a few times over the past year and have finally found a solution that works well.  

I used the Block Arrow shape and adjusted the settings for Arrowhead size and Stem Width.  This gives me exactly what I needed.  You can adjust the rotation as well if you want the arrow at an angle.

Arrows.png   Settings.png

V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Alex_0201 

You have a arrow shape in the Insert Shapes at the top ribbon, you can shape it with the format penel. 

Or you can just insert a neat white Line from Insert-Shapes.

Paul Zheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Insert shapes - lines not adjustable. 

@Alex_0201 

You can not add an arrow to the line shape, but you should able to adjust the format of the line on the Format Shape Panel. 

line format.JPG

Paul Zheng

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.