Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Download a report in PDF Format on scheduled time

Hi All,

I have one Power BI Report which i would like to download in PDF format on every week Monday 8 AM and need to send a mail to a particular person. Is that possible to download it in scheduled time in PDF format and send to somebody? If yes please let me know how to do that.

Thanks in Advance

Prakash

9 REPLIES 9
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous 

You can also check the ideas suggested by others or submit your idea here to Power BI team.

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Tahreem24
Super User
Super User

Hi Prakash, 

Generally, email subscription is able to download the report in png or image format. But with the Paginated Report, your requirement could be achieved.

For your reference, refer below link:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Sending-pdf-reports/m-p/939080

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Please take a quick glance at newly created dashboards : Restaurant Management Dashboard , HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, Sales Analysis Report , Fortune 500 Companies Analysis , Revenue Tracking Dashboard

@Anonymous ,

Kindly close this thread if your issue is clear. It may help others.

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Please take a quick glance at newly created dashboards : Restaurant Management Dashboard , HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, Sales Analysis Report , Fortune 500 Companies Analysis , Revenue Tracking Dashboard
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Tahreem24 ,

Actually i dont want it in Paginated Report. I want this in Normal Power BI Report.

Is there any way to achieve it via Power BI Rest API or Power Shell script?

Thanks

@Anonymous ,

Other than Paginated Report, You can also manually download it via Power BI Desktop.  I guess this may help you to some extent.

Capture.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Tahreem24 ,

Yes but actually i am looking for Automatic PDF export of Power BI Report and that need to be send as an attachment in an Email.

Thanks,

Prakash

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @amitchandak ,

But in this blog it doesn't have pdf scenario. I want that particular report to export as pdf and that pdf has to be sent as attachment in the mail.

Is that possible?

Thanks in advance

Please refer the below thread:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/send-report-in-pdf/m-p/1024994

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.