Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

manisharora
Regular Visitor

Download Previous Version

Hi Team,

I want to install lower version of Power BI(Version: 2.33.4337.281 64-bit (March, 2016) ). 

Please share the URL Where i can download the above version.

!!! waiting for Postive Response !!!

Thanks

Manish Arora | BI Consultant

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@manisharora

If SAP BW refers to SAP HANA Database, check 2.33.4337.501 64-bit (March 2016).

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
afakis

Hello,

Where can I download older version of Power BI Desktop  - version 2.86.902 (64-bit October 2020) please?

Many thanks,

Apostolos

VP
MVP

Please see link below for older Power BI version

All Power BI version from January 2016 (Provided by zenatti):- https://zenatti.net/2017/07/04/power-bi-previous-versions/

All Power BI version from May 2016 (Provided by Eno1978):- https://1drv.ms/f/s!ArsoTMXFSIMikgEHkMwwFhscaVhI

Link to original post:-http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Older-versions-of-Power-BI-Desktop/m-p/175008

Vivek Patel

Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@manisharora

I happen to have a lower version, click 2.31.4280.661 64-bit (January 2016) to download.

By the way, what is purpose to use a lower version? The Power BI Service has been in several new versions since that time. You may get co-work problem when using a Lower version Desktop to publish to Service.

Glad you shared on your OneDrive a copy of the Jan update - basically you saved my day!!! THANK YOU!

Now a word to Microsoft Power BI team - folks if you have a heavy bug where it is impossible to create new table relationships causing an Object Error - well then provide an urgent fix and don't let us wait a month for the next update! There are people outside they have to do work in time and close projects! THANKS!

Thanks Eric, But i need March 2016 version.

Actually, I am connecting with SAP BW and In updated version there is no option to set the server Timeout.

And in March 2016 version that above options was available. So i need that lower version.

Best Regards

Manish Arora | BI Consultant

@manisharora

If SAP BW refers to SAP HANA Database, check 2.33.4337.501 64-bit (March 2016).

Capture.PNG

ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@manisharora unfortunately download of previous versions of pbi desktop becomes unavailable when new version is released. if you have download saved from the previous version or is able to obtain copy of that from someone else then that is your best possible solution.

Thanks Ankit..

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.