Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Download Power BI on Mac

Can you check fileziper, i got there before and ikt works great

Highlighted

It worked for me in a great manner, i have never faced any troubles with it honestly fileziper

Highlighted

Select the category for their location of virtual building blocks. robolox login ROBLOX creates over billion page sights and also million overall hours of interaction.

Highlighted

Vince, another option to look at is Turbo.net, which can stream Power BI to your Mac from the cloud:

Run Power BI Desktop on Mac - Turbo.net

This doesn't require running any VMs on your Mac. This service also streams apps to iPads, tablets, and other devices.

Best,

-k

Highlighted

I also bought 1 MAC, but you do not know Power by any. I did not find related documents.
Signature: Phat Nguyen
Web: http://dichvu3gvinaphone.vn

Highlighted

Hello, 

I have set up a virtual machine on Azure, but I am unsure of how to get Power BI to load in it. 

I am sure it is my poor knowledge and user error - any help you can give - I'd be grateful.

Helpful resources

Announcements
June 2020 Community Highlights

June 2020 Community Highlights

Featured community members, changes to the Community, and more! Read up on recent Power BI community news.

Using the Community

Using the Community

Need help with the Power BI Community? Our 'Using the Community' support articles are a great place to start.

Community Summit North America

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow. The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors