Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Double drill down

Hi all, I would like to know how I can do a double drillthrough, it has been asked here before but it was a bit unclear to me.

So I have 3 tabs:
Summary: waterfall chart
Company Costs: analysis on company costs, with some summaries of accountant line items
Company Costs Detailed: detailed analysis on company costs. With all line items (whitout summary)

I can drill trhough by clicking on the waterfall chart and go to the desired tab (Summary --> Company Costs. But for some reason I can't drill down from Company Costs --> Company Costs Detailed.

summary tab + drill down
Summary.PNG

Company Tab + Missing Drill through + Drilltrhough fields

Company Costs.PNG

Company Costs Detailed Drill throughs

CompanyCosts Detailed.PNG

So i want to drill throught from Summary --> CompanyCosts --> CompanyCostDetail

any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

If both the pages are enabled for drill through and both has keep filter. then it should work?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea I also don't see why it isn't working

Is it possible to share pbix, after removing the sensitive information

Anonymous
Not applicable

@amitchandak it is fixed, I made a really REALLY stupid mistakes. I right clicked on the title of I wanted to do the second drill through while it should be on the values 🙄.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@amitchandak How can I easily and quickly remove data in PowerBI? Should I do in the data source itself (after takena  copy ofcourse)?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.