Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dots in line chart when "show markers" are off

Please someone enlight me! The 'show marker option is off but there are those grey circles and I have no idea where they're coming from. If I set 'show markers' ON, the markers go below the grey UFO dots.

HoracioRek_0-1616696706730.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess I'll never know what happened. I cannot reproduce it out of that report.

I was using "Line chart", but switching to 'Line and stacked column chart' let me configure the markers.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess I'll never know what happened. I cannot reproduce it out of that report.

I was using "Line chart", but switching to 'Line and stacked column chart' let me configure the markers.

V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Which visual do you choose?

Unfortunately, I can't reproduce your problem. Can you recreate a visual to see if the problem still exists?

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.