Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Donut chart

Hi, 

I have been trying to create a donut chart to show the percentage of a certain data however even though there is only one set of value my donut chart shows there are many more. Any way to fix this? I have attached screenshots below. Thank you.

tris_2-1624865531984.png

tris_1-1624865437957.png

4 REPLIES 4
v-jayw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Please show more details. Are you using any formula?

Best Regards,

Jay

Community Support Team _ Jay
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution
to help the other members find it.
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , both screenshots not making it clear. but seem like one is category(legend) value and another one is blank value.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, sorry if it was unclear but basically the donut chart is suppose to show the count of True results and the count of False results. There is suppose to only have one count of True result but the donut chart shows there are 83 True results and 25 False results and I am not sure how to rectify it.

@Anonymous , Why is suppose to show, true, because you have only true values in duration or a slicer filter of true or other visual.

If this because of slicer or other visual, check interactions might be disabled

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.