Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't have power bi account. Need to create account to access the power bi dashboard.

Hi All,

I don't have an MS account to access the Power by the dashboard. 

I have our organization account. I want to access power BI using the organization account. How can I do that?.

Please suggest me.

Thanks,

Irshad Ahmad

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mitsu
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

you can go to the power bi site https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/ and start for free using your organisation ID . Unless your organisation has restricted individuals to signup for power bi .   This will let you explore the tool using a 60 day Power BI pro trial . Eventually when you are ready to procure it the same will have to be added as a subcription on your 0 365 tenant by the Administrator . 

Hope this helps ! .

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mitsu
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

you can go to the power bi site https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/ and start for free using your organisation ID . Unless your organisation has restricted individuals to signup for power bi .   This will let you explore the tool using a 60 day Power BI pro trial . Eventually when you are ready to procure it the same will have to be added as a subcription on your 0 365 tenant by the Administrator . 

Hope this helps ! .

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @mitsu for your quick responce.

Regards,

Irshad Ahmad

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.