Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

TerrificPoet
Helper I
Helper I

Does an advanced editor for visuals exists?

Hey,

So my company is changing its logo color and color code which mean I am going to have to change the color of most of the visuals I am responsible of. So I was thinking, when i'm designing reports on Power Bi i'm just using an UI, behind the screen its just lines of codes that are being written. So I thought i could simply open the PBIX file with notepad and each time i saw the previous color HEX code i would replace it with the new one (thought i could do that through a simple text program doing FIND "X" replace by "Y"). Unfortunately the file is coded so I do not see anything except machine language.... I was wondering if there was an advanced editor (like there is in Power Bi Query editor) that just show the raw code of the report? If so how can I access/modify it? If it does not exists within the Microsoft Environment does it exist elsewhere?

I know I could just go through all the reports and manually modify the HEX color code on each individual visuals but that would not be fun !

If you guys have ideas it would be greatly appreciated,

Nicolas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PietroFarias
Resolver II
Resolver II

Man, in your case you can work with the themes and study the files. At the level you reported, I find it rather difficult to find something simple at the moment.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PietroFarias
Resolver II
Resolver II

Man, in your case you can work with the themes and study the files. At the level you reported, I find it rather difficult to find something simple at the moment.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.