Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

admin11
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Does PBI button text can have mouse move over effect ?

Hi All

i create a button. I only can write the text "Growth Brand" due to I need to change the font size to 20 instead of 12 , so I can see clearly with biggest font. May I know how to create mouse move over , so that it will pop up full wording ?

Paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Jihwan_Kim
Super User
Super User

Hi, @admin11 

Please check the below.

The text can be shown differently by using the below option.

The background color of the button also can be shown differently by using the Fill Option.

Picture1.png

Hi, My name is Jihwan Kim.

If this post helps, then please consider accept it as the solution to help other members find it faster, and give a big thumbs up.

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jihwankim1975/

If this post helps, then please consider accepting it as the solution to help other members find it faster, and give a big thumbs up.

Go to My LinkedIn Page

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Jihwan_Kim
Super User
Super User

Hi, @admin11 

Please check the below.

The text can be shown differently by using the below option.

The background color of the button also can be shown differently by using the Fill Option.

Picture1.png

Hi, My name is Jihwan Kim.

If this post helps, then please consider accept it as the solution to help other members find it faster, and give a big thumbs up.

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jihwankim1975/

If this post helps, then please consider accepting it as the solution to help other members find it faster, and give a big thumbs up.

Go to My LinkedIn Page

@Jihwan_Kim 

Thank you , for Hover i just test , when the mouse move near then it display the text. but not what i need. i want it able to display the full text " Brand by SBU By year " when mouse hover there. 

Hi,

I am not sure if I understood correctly, but you can also change the text size and color when the mouse is over the button.

Go to My LinkedIn Page

@Jihwan_Kim 

i think the hover feature is what i like , but the issue is i want hover as additional feature . meaning if the button text :-

"BSBY - Brand Sales By Year" , i make it only display font =16 only display BSBY , when mouse over it i hope it can display  "BSBY - Brand Sales By Year"

it is okay , thank you for your help.

Paul Yeo

@Jihwan_Kim 

i Have try to set to hover , but it does not work , i mean it will auto change to default again. 

Paul

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.