Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Frank2

Documentation style settings

Hello,
We would like to create our own style in Power BI.

I have looked at a style in the gallery (see Dynamics 365 Business Central inspired theme).
It contains various formattings including a setting for "gridlineColor".

Does anyone know where these and other settings are documented?

Thanks in advance,
Greetings Frank

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

There isn't great documentation for themes. The values more or less correspond to the options in the formatting pane. Your best bet is to look there to see what the options do. Use the search to help find the value.

Rudz_0-1678303265361.png

You can also look at the schema file stored on GitHub for every possible theme value. I highly recommend following the directions there to validate your themes using the schema file when creating your own custom theme.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Frank2 , The theme files has been shared you can import those

amitchandak_1-1678277595752.png

refer: https://youtu.be/-3qx5a_c_Ew

Hi @amitchandak!

That is correct. But I wanted to know if there is documentation on the settings 🙂

Frank

There isn't great documentation for themes. The values more or less correspond to the options in the formatting pane. Your best bet is to look there to see what the options do. Use the search to help find the value.

Rudz_0-1678303265361.png

You can also look at the schema file stored on GitHub for every possible theme value. I highly recommend following the directions there to validate your themes using the schema file when creating your own custom theme.

Hi,

ok. Thanks a lot 🙂

Frank

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.