Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

naoyixue1
Post Patron
Post Patron

Do the further calculation of measure, using column data

Hey there,

I now have the measure to calculate the weekly forecast in bottle in SKU level. But I try to furhter calculate that measure based on the relationship between bottle and case in SKU level, coverting the measure from bottle to cases....

Right now, i have the SKU lookup table ,which indicates the relationshio between bottle and cases for each SKU. But it seems I really cannot link that relationship in the table to do the further calculation of my measure. Given that, I applied the ADDCOLUMN DAX to try to add the SKU level forecast in my SKU lookup table, but failed.

DO you guys know what I should do to solve that issue? Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
naoyixue1
Post Patron
Post Patron

Thanks Phil...See below.

In the right hand side, I caculated  a measure which indicate the rolling 28 days SKU consumptions %, naming 'Transaction %'. Now. I applied that trasaction % in SKU to break down the aggregated level forecast to the SKU level in bottles.  But I also need to show the forecast in case in below table in red. But just no idea how I can convert the forecast from bottle to case, based on the existing relationship in SKU lookup table. 

I tried to created a virtual table to include SKU, SKU bottle forecast and case to bottle relationship, but the SKU bottle level forecast doesn't show up.... might be there are the other ways for me to have the forecast in case....Thanks!

naoyixue1_2-1611278361567.png

PhilipTreacy
Super User
Super User

Hi @naoyixue1 

Can you please supply your PBIX or at least some sample data and the code for your measures. Too hard to figure this out without any data to see.

Regards

Phil

Did I answer your question? Then please mark my post as the solution.
If I helped you, click on the Thumbs Up to give Kudos.

Blog :: YouTube Channel :: Connect on Linkedin

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.