Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Pbiuserr
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Do not display category on visual if under certain amount

Hello,

I've got a clustered column chart with categories on axis, and a measure which counts active items

My goal is to hide categories where measure is less than 10

When I use filters on visual from measure and set greater or equal to 10, then the measure of >=10 categories decrease, like it took something out of it. I've tried INT ( [measure] >=10 ) and set it to 1.

5 REPLIES 5
Kaly
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi @Pbiuserr ,

Has your problem solved by @amitchandak 's solution? By my test it works fine. If so, would you mind accept his reply as solution? Then we are able to close the thread. More people who have the same requirement will find the solution quickly and benefit here. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Kaly

No to the extend I would like to. This measure>10 is known solution and it works but slows down the performance. I wanted this on a drillthrough tables, whereas there are several measures 

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Pbiuserr , Use a visual level filter [Measure] > 10

doesnt work for me, especially if i got "show as % of total" then changes %. but it also changes the whoel numbers in a chart, dont know why

@Pbiuserr , Another option is , assume you have measure m1 and column c1 used in visual

Sumx(filter(Summarize(Table,Table[Column]), [M1] >10), [M1])

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.