Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

yoshihirok
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Do I need the code on Apache Spark for Azure HDInsight for analyzing the data by Power BI Desktop?

I want to know that do I need the program code on Apache Spark for Azure HDInsight for analyaing the data on it by Power BI Desktop with connecting DirectQuery?

for analying 1 trillion data by Power BI Desktop, what skill are we need? what cost are we need?

Referense 

Session: Building a data model to support 1 trillion rows of data and more with Microsoft Power BI Premium

at Microsoft Business Application Summit 2018

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/businessapplicationssummit/video/BAS2018-2172

2018-07-28.png

When we dont need the code and programming skill for do it, we seems to need the cost for Apache Spark for Azure HDInsight.

When we need the code and programming skill for do it, we seems to need additional cost for programming Apache Spark for Azure HDInsight

What do you think?

Regards,

Yoshihiro Kawabata

2 REPLIES 2
yoshihirok
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

I want to know  Apache Spark programming code when the data exist on Apache Spark for Azure HDInsight?

for estimate the cost at connecting to Spark from Power BI with DirectQuery.

and for know to use it with every person who can use Power BI, or with only Spark developers.

• When the code dose not need, the cost is only the cost of Apache Spark for Azure HDInsights.
  • When the code must need, the cost is hiring developers, and more.

What do you think?

Regards,

Yoshihiro Kawabata

v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi yoshihirok,

Could you clarify more details about you requirement and expected result?

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.