Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Distribution of scorecards

Hello,

Please see below image. 

I have a basic scorecard which shows supplier performance from Jan - Aug for each month on a bar graph. And there is a drop down list of ~ 400 supplier names.

So as I select a supplier, the bar graph for each pops up.

I wish to know how can I print this specific report and distribute it to that supplier so that he sees his visuals, but no one elses data other than his. 

And if there is a way that Power BI can print these reports for each supplier one by one and convert them into PDFs so that I can share these with each supplier? 

Any suggestions for a better process are welcome. Please let me know. Thanks. 

Scorecard with no supplier selected:

1.PNG

Scorecard when an individual supplier is selected:

2.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

You may take a good look at Row-level security with Power BI.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

You may take a good look at Row-level security with Power BI.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Unfortunately, Row Level Security did not really help. I am not trying to use the online service. 

I want to export to PDF the power BI report for each supplier - and i do not want to create a separate page for each of them.

Previously when we had these scorecards in excel, we'd use VBA to automatically print out the scorecard for each supplier, and store it in a specific folder on the computer. I wish to do exactly the same in power BI so I can have a report for each supplier as a separate PDF stored in a file location on my computer. 

I guess I am having a similar problem as this post. 

I may be building something very similar, did you ever figure out a way to accomplish this?

I am leaning towards VBA being the only way to automate this as well...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.