cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Prodosh Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Displaying store count for current month+ previous month in current month in dax query

Hi Team,

I have a requirement in which i need to calculate store count for current month and Previous month and display in current month.

For Ex :-  if my current month is 2018/11 then it should calculate 2018/10+ 2018/11 store count and display in 2018/11.

the data should be displayed in such a way as in image.eco1.JPGData format

The Code for the following calculation that i have done is for every single month. eco2.JPGCode for Store count for every month

But i need the logic for calculating two months and displaying in single month. Any help would be appreciated. 

Thank youSmiley Happy

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

Re: Displaying store count for current month+ previous month in current month in dax query

Hi @Prodosh

Can you share the code and the data in text and table format so that it can be easily copied by people trying to help?

Or share your pbix file 

Omega Established Member
Established Member

Re: Displaying store count for current month+ previous month in current month in dax query

Create the below measure: 

Store Count 2 = CALCULATE([Store count],DATEADD('Date'[Date],-1,MONTH))+[Store Count]
Highlighted
Prodosh Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Sorry @Omega this logic doesn't works

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Kudos Received Badges Coming

New Kudos Received Badges Coming

Kudos to you if you earned one of these! Check your inbox for a notification.

Microsoft Implementation for Communities Wins Award

Microsoft Implementation for Communities Wins Award

Learn about the award-winning innovation that was implemented across Microsoft’s Business Applications Communities.

Power Platform World Tour

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (1,179)