Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

rhansen00

Displaying or Exporting same Report for multiple slicer selections

Hello,

I have a report with a 'project' slicer, so it can display data for multiple projects.  How can I loop through these displays automatically, for display, or alternatively (and better) export the report page for each option in the slicer?

I've seen the Play Axis loop custom visual, and it's nice, but whereas when I select my project from the slicer, all of the visuals update to only show data for that project, this object works more like a filter, retaining data for all projects and dehighlighting the irrelevant data.  I'm sure this is by design, its just not good for my application.

So how can I export a copy for each slicer item?

2 REPLIES 2
carminbryan

Was there a solution ever implemented in PowerBI for this issue? I have 22 different filters in multiple reports and need to be able to export those 22 charts/tables all at once for a report and ppt. Is there a way to export all filtered charts/tables in one click instead of screenshot or snipping each table to copy, paste, etc. into another ppt or word doc?

Thanks.

v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @rhansen00,

I'm afraid it's hard to do that for now. Please refer to Print-page-with-all-filter-values. The workaround could be using a tool to snapshot the report page automatically. For example, Python script. When you click one part of a visual, the other parts will be dimmed and the script will snapshot the status of the report. I would suggest you create an idea here.

Best Regards,

Dale.

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.