cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Displaying data from multiple datasets its Power BI Report Builder

Trying to get a printable paginated report with data from multiple tables to generate all together but stuck without the subreport feature enabled...

For each of say 50 widgets, I want to display a page with a description of the widget, sales over several years, ratings over several years and cost to build over several years.

All data is coming from powerbi server. Each table is coming in as a separate dataset (is throwing all this into one dataset a good idea/doable?)

If  I make the widget a parameter, I can probably generate a single report view, but I want to be able to print a report with each of the 50 widgets.

Thoughts, ideas, guesses whether subreports is coming soon and would help with this?

Thanks!!!

v15.0.1425.0

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Samyuktaj
Microsoft
Microsoft
2 REPLIES 2
Samyuktaj
Microsoft
Microsoft
SivaMani
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@Anonymous,

Please do refer this thread - https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Paginated-Report-Build-using-PowerBI-Dataset/m-p/848967/highlight/true#M407443

Hope It will help you!

I appreciate your kudos. Please do mark this as the solution if it solves your issue. 

Best Regards,
Siva Mani

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Microsoft named a Leader in The Forrester Wave

Microsoft received the highest score of any vendor in both the strategy and current offering categories.

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Power BI Dev Camp - September 30th, 2021

Mark your calendars and join us for our next Power BI Dev Camp!

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Top Solution Authors