cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samrawit21 Member

Re: Display values in 10 mins interval

@v-shex-msft

Thanks for your reply!

This only shows 1 body value at 10:40 and 10:50, but it was supposed to show 2 body values for each, because between the time interval 10:40-10:50 we have 2 body values from Sensor type ABC and GHI and between the time interval 10:50-11:00 we have 2 body values from sensor type ABC and GHI.
If there is more than 1 value in 10 mins interval it takes only 1 of them from each type and adds them together so that I know how many people were in the room based on the value of each body sensors(Type).

The result I am expecting to see is like below

LastSample.PNG

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Display values in 10 mins interval

Hi @Samrawit21,

>>If there is more than 1 value in 10 mins interval it takes only 1 of them from each type and adds them together so that I know how many people were in the room based on the value of each body sensors(Type).

Nope, line and clustered column chart not support to group line field measure to multiple graph.  You can change it to column field and add column series so power bi can analyze it as multiple bars.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |