Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Litybe
Regular Visitor

Display two graphics with two different date

Hello,

I have a little question. I want to display two graphics, the first one with a date I choice ( for exemple 13/11/2016) and the second with the same data but 1 year before so 13/11/2015 in this case.

I have no trouble to display the first one, but i don't find a solution to display the second graphics with -1 year.

Have a nice day.

2 REPLIES 2
v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

@Litybe,

You could use SAMEPERIODLASTYEAR function to get last year data. This function returns a table that contains a column of dates shifted one year back in time from the dates in the specified dates column, in the current context.
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee634972.aspx

Regards,

Charlie Liao

Litybe
Regular Visitor

Hello,

I have a little question. I want to display two graphics, the first one with a date I choice ( for exemple 13/11/2016) and the second with the same data but 1 year before so 13/11/2015 in this case.

I have no trouble to display the first one, but i don't find a solution to display the second graphics with -1 year.

Have a nice day.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.