Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Display two fields in a single card

Is there any way i can display multi line information in a single card?

I used multi row card but when i use it I see that the same data is repeated multiple number of times. Is there any way to turn this off in multi row card or any other alternative.

Requirement: Display two dates (one in each column) one below the other in a single card

maheshchubb123_0-1597499107092.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
FrankAT
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @maheshchubb123 

yes you can do it like that:

Measure to display in card = MeasureResult1 & MeasureDescription1 & UNICHAR(10) & MeasureResult2 & MeasureDescription2

Regards FrankAT

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anand24
Super User
Super User

Hi @maheshchubb123 ,

Currently there is no way to have more than one field in Card visual. You can try to create new measure/column with both values and then pull that 1 field.

Also, what you can probably do is create 2 card visuals, place them below each other and group them.

In Multi-row card, you can probably decrease the width so that the columns are placed below each other.

Give a thumbs up if this post helped you in any way and mark this post as solution if it solved your query !!!

FrankAT
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @maheshchubb123 

yes you can do it like that:

Measure to display in card = MeasureResult1 & MeasureDescription1 & UNICHAR(10) & MeasureResult2 & MeasureDescription2

Regards FrankAT

Great thanks a lot, but how can we show the results if they are different types of value? Let's say, one is ton other is %  ? 

Hi @akarca ,
You need to create an appended measure just like the solution suggests. This measure would be of Type Text and you will need to format the values into Ton or % inside the DAX itself.

PBI_SuperUser_Rank@1x.png  

Give a Thumbs Up if this post helped you in any way and Mark This Post as Solution if it solved your query !!!

Proud To Be a Super User !!!
LinkedIn

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.