Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PraveenRaj
Helper I
Helper I

Display timestamp in card

Hi everyone,

I'm using card for display a maximum value in a timeseries data. Is it possible to display at what time the maximum  value occurs in a same card?  If any other visual suits my requirement means kindly suggest me.

Thanks,

Praveenraj.k max.PNG

6 REPLIES 6
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @PraveenRaj,

I tested with below sample table. You want to display the highlighted record in card visual, right?

1.PNG

New a measure.

rank value =
RANKX (
    ALLSELECTED ( Table10 ),
    CALCULATE ( SUM ( Table10[Value] ) ),
    DESC,
    DENSE
)

Place corresponding fields into multi-row card and add above measure into visual level filter.

2.PNG

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-yulgu-msft, i tried the following steps ur provided , i created measure, and added it to visual level filter, but i cannot set value as 1, i cannot do any changes in measure value in filter. rank.PNG

Hi @PraveenRaj,

Please pay attention to two things:

1. Use Muli-row card visual rather than the normal Card visual.
  2. Add more than one field into the Multi-row card. In above example, you should add both [DateTime] and [Value] columns into visual.

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-yulgu-msft

Thanks for an idea, I used Multi row card, it displaying all values with respect to time, But i need only to display the timestamps of  Maximum and Minimum value alone, this idea did not reach my expected result on in my case.

multirow.PNG

Actually i have a time series data at frequency of 5 minute. What i need is , if i select particular date, the cards have to display average, minimum and maximum, for this i'm using three separate cards , this also works fine. What is my next level of requirement is , if possible to know the exact time of occurrence of minimum and maximum means, it will more helpful to analysis other data with respect to with that time. Kindly suggest me alternate solution to get my result.

Thank&Regards

Praveenraj.k

Hi @PraveenRaj ,

Please provide sample data and desired output.

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Hi @v-yulgu-msft 

Sorry for the late response, I attached the sample data Link https://1drv.ms/x/s!AoKMUV2cicLXcYRZz3Fjf13DWa8  

I'm required timestamp of at what time max value occurred on same card itself.

Thanks&Regards

Praveenraj.k

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.