Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Gwen
Helper II
Helper II

Display several functions for 1 person e de plusieurs valeurs pour une personne sur 1 page -

Hello, I try to display on 1 page different elements for a person according to his different attributions Intervening in a case Project manager ... or even salesperson (each type is indicated in the source on a different column) I can't "add" the types because it filters them Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Gwen 

Vpazhenmsft_0-1625620585552.png

Still not clear to me. If you want to filter to the 2 options, why do you then want to show all the information? Or the translation is incorrect?

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team

Hello,

because people have several goals:

1 - to sell
2 - carry out the service (alone or in a team)

Gwen
Helper II
Helper II

Bonjour merci pour votre aide mais je n'ai pas trouvé ... j'essaie de reformuler le besoin car je sais que ce n'est pas clair. 

Gwen_1-1625468833159.png

Le dashboard permet de chiffrer l'activité d"un manager

- Activité directe , en tant qu'INTERVENANT quel est son chiffre personnel

- Activité indirecte, en tant que IA (sales) quel est le chiffre fait par les autres intervenants

Quand je filtre de cette manière, je supprime une partie des donneées je voudrais un filtre qui permette d'afficher toutes les infos

Grand MERCI

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Gwen , Based on what I got. You can explore RLS (Row level security) or Object level security

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.