Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
runnerpaul
Regular Visitor

Display number of enquiries

Hi,

I have the below pie chart:

pie.JPG

As you can see it shows the sales person name beside their particular slice. Is it possible to have the name and the number of enquiries  per slice displayed?

Currently both will pop up if I hover over each slice but I'd like these to be visible all the time.

Cheers

Paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoHo_BI
Resolver V
Resolver V

Hi Paul.

In the format tab (the paintbrush above the fields), there's a Detail Labels section. If you expand that list, you will see label style. From here, you can select both, and voila! (See below screenshot)

PowerBI_SS.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JoHo_BI
Resolver V
Resolver V

Hi Paul.

In the format tab (the paintbrush above the fields), there's a Detail Labels section. If you expand that list, you will see label style. From here, you can select both, and voila! (See below screenshot)

PowerBI_SS.png

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

MBAS on Demand

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Microsoft named a Leader in The Forrester Wave

Microsoft received the highest score of any vendor in both the strategy and current offering categories.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors