Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Display message "Last updated: 2017-03-07 16:50" on dashboard

Hi, I want to display a message on PowerBI online dashboards, that will say when the data was last updated. Any suggestions? I guess I need some trigger or something that will tell when the data has been updated, and then display the proper date and time. Any suggestion would be deeply appreciated.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
ASHOKKPIN
Resolver I
Resolver I

Screenshpt.JPG

You can check the Display last refresh time and show the data on the dashboard. Do it on the topmost tile so you will see it only once,.

View solution in original post

Depending on your Data SOurce - If it is a Relational - (Oracle or SQL Server) - Create a date dimension which will get 1 row - SYSDATE for Oracle or GetDate() for sqlserver and display it as a tile.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ASHOKKPIN
Resolver I
Resolver I

Screenshpt.JPG

You can check the Display last refresh time and show the data on the dashboard. Do it on the topmost tile so you will see it only once,.

Depending on your Data SOurce - If it is a Relational - (Oracle or SQL Server) - Create a date dimension which will get 1 row - SYSDATE for Oracle or GetDate() for sqlserver and display it as a tile.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.