Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

puj831
Frequent Visitor

Display issue PowerBI

Hello all,

I am currently using ArcGIS Maps on PowerBI, however not all the coordinates show up. I have close to 250,000 lat/long coordinates where I would like for them to show up on the U.S. Map (all at once).  However, it just covers half the map.

Are there any suggestions to get around this? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RMDNA
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @puj831,

I believe there may be a limit to the number of data points that can be rendered at any given time - 250K is a lot for a map.

Will the data always be viewed in full, or is there any way to keep it filtered by default?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RMDNA
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @puj831,

I believe there may be a limit to the number of data points that can be rendered at any given time - 250K is a lot for a map.

Will the data always be viewed in full, or is there any way to keep it filtered by default?

puj831
Frequent Visitor

Once it gets filtered, then the lat/long improves quite a lot. Its just when it takes in all the raw data. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.