Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Eliot4
Frequent Visitor

Display in a card percentage of top 10 values of a measure (with topN)

Hello everyone, i've been trying to figure out how to show in a card, the percentage of the top 10 values of a measure i created. My measure is calculating FTE's. Actually, the calcul i want to show in my card is : (Top10 values of FTE) / (FTE) and showing the result in %. In an other card, i would like to show the remaining percentage of the FTE out of the top 10. Currently, i'm trying the option "Percent of grand total" but it show to me 100% and i know it's not the good thing to do. Hope you would be able to help me, thanks in advance !

Eliot4_0-1678786603115.png

Eliot4_1-1678786632849.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Eliot4 , try a measure like

Divide(SUMX(keepfilters(topn(10, ALL('Table'[RWZI]) , [Measure])), [Measure]),[Measure])

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Eliot4
Frequent Visitor

Thank you it worked !

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Eliot4 , try a measure like

Divide(SUMX(keepfilters(topn(10, ALL('Table'[RWZI]) , [Measure])), [Measure]),[Measure])

Hello, I have another problem but now it concerns the calcul of FTE measure. For this measure, I have to do the sum of a column called :"Costed days" and divide it by the numer of working days. In our exemple, the working days in January are 22. When I divide the sum of the column manually by 22, it returns to me the correct result BUT when I divide the sum of the column by the max value which is present in the column "Costed days" (in order to calculate automatically each month the working days) which is also 22, now the result is false only for One Client. Let me show you with screen. The good result is -0,4 (-9/22) with the formula : SUM('Table'[Costed days])/22. The false result is 18 with the formula : SUM('Table'[Costed days])/MAXX('Table', 'Table'[Costed days]). Did you already have this kind of error ? 

Eliot4_0-1679391229198.png

Eliot4_1-1679391507522.png

Eliot4_2-1679391688468.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.