Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

dakkineni

Display graph with mindate-5 and maxdate+5 with date from the date filter

Hi,

I have a power BI report with a date between slicer and a graph that displays web page trafic during campain. when I choose the date as 1/5/2016 to 1/31/2016, the Line and stacked column chart is  working fine. But my requirment is when I choose 1/5/2016 and 1/31/2016 in the slicer the graph should display data from 1/1/2016 to 2/5/2016 (5 days before min date and 5 days after max date from the slicer)

How can we achieve this in the graph. Any help!!

Thanks

Deepika

2 REPLIES 2
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@dakkineni

What is in your graph? That requirement is a little weird for me, could you try to create two measures and use them in filter. Say

minDate = MIN('columnInSilicer')-5

maxDate = MAX('columnInSilicer')+5
dakkineni

Hi,

I have a power BI report with a date between slicer and a graph that displays web page trafic during campain. when I choose the date as 1/5/2016 to 1/31/2016, the Line and stacked column chart is  working fine. But my requirment is when I choose 1/5/2016 and 1/31/2016 in the slicer the graph should display data from 1/1/2016 to 2/5/2016 (5 days before min date and 5 days after max date from the slicer)

How can we achieve this in the graph. Any help!!

Thanks

Deepika

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.