Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Satz27
Frequent Visitor

Display does't match the desktop application

after I update to the latest version, when I publish and embed the report the font on the html display changes not according to the view I made.

The following are examples of some of the fonts and appearances that change after publishing :

Desktop view :

Satz27_0-1632119308033.png

After publish :

Satz27_1-1632119402043.png

embed result :

Satz27_2-1632119452508.png

i use segoe UI font 9pt, is there a bug in the latest version?

2 REPLIES 2
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Satz27 ,

After publishing to Power BI Service, you can click the edit button, and then check whether the font is consistent with the setting in Power BI Desktop in the format.

17.png

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

thank you for answering, sorry that the problem seems to be the embed report (publish to the web), because after publishing from the desktop there is no problem but the view in the embed report does not match what has been published.

maybe the discussion in this discussion is the same case as mine, you can check it at the link  @v-stephen-msft 

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Formatting-Issue-Titles-White-Borders-in-Service/idc-p/20887... 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.