Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mgilbert

Display a date range in visualization

I have agents call records with the date of the calls, talk time and call counts in a visualization and I want to dislplay the date range as a lable for the full set of records. I know that I can use the Min and max function for the dates. As an example I have call record for a week and need to show the user the records cover from 1/30/17 to 2/3/17.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

How about creating 'From Date' and 'To Date' measures (or similar names) using MIN and MAX as you've suggested, then displaying these on a Multi-Row Card visual?

My goal is to display the min and max date for the entire dataset and only display in once on the visual like a label or a title.

Hi @mgilbert,

You'd better create measures to get the min and max date as follows. Then add the measures to visualization.

Max=CALCULATE(MAX(Table[Date]),ALL(Table))

Min=CALCULATE(MIN(Table[Date]),ALL(Table))

If this doesn't resolve your issue, please share some sample data and expected result. Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.