Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

vahrameev
Helper I
Helper I

Display 0 in Clustered Column Chart

Hi

I have a report that looks like this:

01.jpg

Download example pbix https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApMveMy2oLCRhJonb9zlKl25T1wRqQ?e=dK3afx

Was trying to find a solution by myself for several days, but I wasn't able to do so.

Problems I would like to solve with your help:

• If it's possible, I would like it to display 0 on X axis even if there was no records on this day (display 0 on November 25)
  • Also I need to display curent day and 0 on this day even if there is no records today (display 0 on November 28)
  • Show only records occured (or show zeros if there wasn't any) for the past 7 days

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
sanalytics
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

@vahrameev 

Just create a simple date table and use it to the chart.I dont understand your third requirement.Do you want show the application count for past 7 days from today?

Check out your power bi file attached ito the link..

https://dropfiles.org/cedwMsVu

I have just created a extra date column into the source in order to make the relationship.

Regards,

sanalytics

if it is your solution please like and please accept it as your solution

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
vahrameev
Helper I
Helper I

@sanalytics thank you very much, your example was exactly what I needed and it works!

@v-lionel-msft thank you

v-lionel-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sanalytics ,

You need to create a 'Calendar Table' firstly.

"If it's possible, I would like it to display 0 on X axis even if there was no records on this day (display 0 on November 25)"

Enable "Show items with no data." feature.

v-lionel-msft_1-1606721624739.png

"Also I need to display curent day and 0 on this day even if there is no records today (display 0 on November 28)"

The calendar table can achieve the idea.

"Show only records occured (or show zeros if there wasn't any) for the past 7 days"

You need to create a measure and add it to the "Filters on this visual" pane.

Please refer to my .pbix file.

v-lionel-msft_3-1606721854349.png

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

sanalytics
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

@vahrameev 

Just create a simple date table and use it to the chart.I dont understand your third requirement.Do you want show the application count for past 7 days from today?

Check out your power bi file attached ito the link..

https://dropfiles.org/cedwMsVu

I have just created a extra date column into the source in order to make the relationship.

Regards,

sanalytics

if it is your solution please like and please accept it as your solution

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.