Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jlworthi
Regular Visitor

Display 0 decimals on donut chart labels

I have a donut chart that shows the % of total population each age group is. By going into Data labels and under label style selecting Category, Percent of Total I have both of these displayed on the chart with the default of two decimals places. Since this looks cluttered I want to change it to a round number, no decimals. The decimal field under Data Labels shows says auto and their is no impact to display when entering 0, how do i change the display?

3 REPLIES 3
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @jlworthi,

Have you resolved it? You set the format in the highlighted area in following screenshot? Do you mind share a screenshot for further analysis?

2.PNG

Best Regards,
Angelia

I Have the same issue, the option is grayed out as you can see in the images belos. Changing the fields formatting does not help since power bi calculates the percentage from the values in the field.

donut settings.JPGdonut.JPG

vanessafvg
Super User
Super User

@jlworthi

i am not sure if you can change it in the visual settings.

If you want to format a measure you can do it from the tab on your menu bar called modelling and there are several settings there to change data type, format etc.

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.