Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Re: Disabling chart highlighting and interactions

Hello @marcoselias,

Good idea the rectangle, but if you want to keep the headers clickable (in order to sort data), the table come to the front and become selectable 😯

Did you find a workaround ?

Highlighted
Resolver II
Resolver II

@FXFelix ,

I did not allow clicking on the table that is why the invisible box worked for me.  And i have not seen any workarounds anywhere.  Sorry.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Currently we can disable this feature to disable all interactions. However may need to be careful about using this if you would like to have some visuals interact with each other.

Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 10.46.10 AM.png

Highlighted
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

@FXFelix , you are right, I noticed that too and that's why I decided to have the invisible rectangle be the same size as the entire visual to avoid the visual "coming to the front". Have not found a workaround yet, sorry.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Blog

Community Blog

Visit our Community Blog for articles, guides, and information created by fellow community members.

Using the Community

Using the Community

Need help with the Power BI Community? Our 'Using the Community' support articles are a great place to start.

Community Summit North America

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow. The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors