Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

aktripathi2506
Helper IV
Helper IV

Disabling auto intelligence data label

When we put cursor on the visual we see the values, is there a way we can control that display?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Sean
Community Champion
Community Champion

I wish they add Show/Hide buttons for this purspose!

I really want to Hide Lat and Long on Maps (not because they are secret) but because they are irrelvant/confusing to the audience!

Especially if you are displaying over 10 additional Measures in the Tooltips!

Just my 2 cents worth... Smiley Happy

EDIT: I also created and Idea which has not gained too much traction because I think people see Maps first and don't read the rest!

(about the Show/Hide Buttons)

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/12963183-display-another-visualiz...

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @aktripathi2506

You cannot turn off tooltips for the moment.

But you can vote for this idea if you want Microsoft to consider it in future updates: https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/14823435-turn-off-tooltip-and-rem...

Sean
Community Champion
Community Champion

I wish they add Show/Hide buttons for this purspose!

I really want to Hide Lat and Long on Maps (not because they are secret) but because they are irrelvant/confusing to the audience!

Especially if you are displaying over 10 additional Measures in the Tooltips!

Just my 2 cents worth... Smiley Happy

EDIT: I also created and Idea which has not gained too much traction because I think people see Maps first and don't read the rest!

(about the Show/Hide Buttons)

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/12963183-display-another-visualiz...

parry2k
Super User
Super User

When you control the display, what you mean by that? Do you want to show additional information or what?

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.