cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MaxItaly Member

Dinamically change table dimension

Hello everyone,

what I'd like to achieve is something like this: How to change measure value using parameters.

But, what I'd like to achieve is something different.

Let's say I have a table with the following columns:
Customer (dimension); This year sales (Measure); This year quantity (measure).

What I'd like to achieve is to change dinamically not the a measure, but the dimension (Customer), for example, with "Region".

Is it possible? Or do I have to use the old bookmark trick? I don't really like it since it cause some minor problems....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Dinamically change table dimension

Hi @MaxItaly,

AFAIK, current power bi not support to create dynamic calculated column/table based on filter and slicer.

Calculated Column/Table Change Dynamically According to Slicer Selection in the Report.

If you mean dynamic calculated column, it is impossible to achieve this at present.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |
2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @MaxItaly,

AFAIK, current power bi not support to create dynamic calculated column/table based on filter and slicer.

Calculated Column/Table Change Dynamically According to Slicer Selection in the Report.

If you mean dynamic calculated column, it is impossible to achieve this at present.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |
MaxItaly Member

Many thanks, I really appreciated the article. Very clear.