Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

MO

Different results on multi-row card

I have shown several measures on a multi-row card. This works when the source is an Excel-file. However, I get different results when the source is a SQL Server (which contains the same data as the Excel-file). Does anyone know what the problem might be and how I can solve it? Thanks in advance!  

3 REPLIES 3
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@MO wrote:

I have shown several measures on a multi-row card. This works when the source is an Excel-file. However, I get different results when the source is a SQL Server (which contains the same data as the Excel-file). Does anyone know what the problem might be and how I can solve it? Thanks in advance!  

@MO

What are the different results, could you show some snapshots? I'm not able to reproduce this issue, will you upload one pbix file with excel data and another with data from SQL Server? You can upload pbix files in web storage like Onedrive and share me a link in a private message. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.

@Eric_Zhang Thank you, I have already solved the problem. It had something to do with historical data. 

@MO wrote:

@Eric_Zhang Thank you, I have already solved the problem. It had something to do with historical data. 

@MO

Do you mean that the visual works fine, the difference is caused from the data inconsisitence between Excel and SQL Server?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.