cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
richmoijn Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Difference in display in Desktop, Web and App

Hi,

I've been developing a Report in Power BI Desktop, it all looks ok in desktop as well as when publishing to web and accessing it through the Power BI portal (on both computer and Ipad) and by accessing it through Power BI Mobile App for Windows 10. So all good.

However, looking at it through the Power BI App for Ipad things are getting really wrong. It seems it adds some 80px on top and the bottom of the report which is moving around my graphics that are dependant on background for the page background. Is this a known bug or anyway to help me on this?

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Difference in display in Desktop, Web and App

@richmoijn,

You may check if the following post helps.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/PowerApp-border-issue/td-p/381678

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
richmoijn Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Difference in display in Desktop, Web and App

Hi,

Unfortunately this is not the solution to my problem as I'm not using PowerApp for this report.

Problem seems to be that ratio is displayed as 16:9 on any device except running it through the Power BI app on iPad or iPhone where it seems to add 80px above and below the report which makes the aspect ratio somewhere in-between 16:9 and 4:3...

//Rickard