Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did not receive a verification code for new registration (email format: info@domainname.com)

I tried to register for PowerBi account on two of my companies email address (myname@domain.com, info@domain.com) . Powerbi is only able to send verification code to the first email id but not the second one.  

I did the following: 

1. Checked for typo

2. Checked spam/junk

3. Retried after a day and two

4. Contacted my mailbox provider and verified that there is no blacklisting in my settings.

My mailbox provider finally asked to check with PowerBi if they are actually sending emails to my registered email or its failing from their end.  Also, I am receiving emails from other third party providers to the 2nd email id without any issues.

Its just the verification code email from PowerBI that is not deliverd to info@domain.com.

Support team, can you help me regsiter this email id to purchase a subscription for PowerBi ?

8 REPLIES 8
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Someone knew how to solve the problem, I've been trying to solve it for a long time and I don't get my email

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, thats will be helpful to many.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sandy , Thanks for your reply.

I am wondering why my question is moved ito spanish community. Can you please move it back to English community?

Sandy
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Hi @Ashvinmanoj  Your post still lives in the English community - it ALSO lives in the Spanish community.  It is automatically syndicated between both English and Spanish (including the replies) so that you have a wider audience of people who can help and be helped by your post!  I have also alerted an internal audience to your issue - they are investigating. 

Sandy_0-1606153213902.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @Kinjal 

Kinjal
Employee
Employee

Hello @Anonymous,

Thank you for contacting us. We are looking in this and will reachout to you via PM.

Regards,

Kinjal

Kinjal
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is my first post so, I am wondering weather I have posted this in the wrong section.

Correct me if this should be posted in a different page. Thanks in advance!

Sandy
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

@Anonymous  We moved your post to the Desktop forum so that it may help others as well.  I've alerted the team to see if they can investigate your issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.