Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Richard917
Regular Visitor

Did my question get successfully posted?

Sorry for the newbie question but can someone tell me how I know if my question got published to the Community. I wrote the question and clicked the Post button earlier today but it seemed to disappear.  When I search for my post, I can't find it. I don't see it under my profile either.  There were a link that said "Check on the status of your post" that i clicked and it took me to a general page, unrelated to my post. 

I think the url of my post is: 

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Error-when-importing-a-specific-python-package-Levenshtein/...

Thx!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Kinjal
Employee
Employee

Hello @Richard917,
My apologies for any inconvenience you may have been through trying to get your question posted.
Your latest post has been marked as not spam and it has been moved back. The platform scans for spam automatically and we monitor all flagged posts to determine whether or not the content should be unmarked. There are multiple variables the platform scans for and I have no way of knowing exactly what triggered your post to be flagged. Some common trigger items are copy and pasting content in and multiple edits. You should be good to go on this post.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance. Thanks for being a part of the community!

Regards,

Kinjal

Kinjal

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Kinjal
Employee
Employee

Hello @Richard917,
My apologies for any inconvenience you may have been through trying to get your question posted.
Your latest post has been marked as not spam and it has been moved back. The platform scans for spam automatically and we monitor all flagged posts to determine whether or not the content should be unmarked. There are multiple variables the platform scans for and I have no way of knowing exactly what triggered your post to be flagged. Some common trigger items are copy and pasting content in and multiple edits. You should be good to go on this post.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance. Thanks for being a part of the community!

Regards,

Kinjal

Kinjal
Richard917
Regular Visitor

It turns out the my post keeps getting labeled as "Spam".  Not sure why. Any suggestions on how to avoid the spam label.  My question is a legitimate question about an issue I am having when trying to import a python package into power bi desktop.  I have been trying to resolve for two days and finally reached the point of asking for help and i can't get my question posted. ...

jeroendekk
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

Hi @Richard917 
The link does not work so I think it was not posted.

If you liked my solution, please give it a thumbs up. And if I did answer your question, please mark this post as a solution. Thanks!

Best regards,
Jeroen

@jeroendekk 

I just wrote it again.  Hopefully this one works.  I saved a copy this time just in case.  Can you let me know if you see my post in link below? Thanks again

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Getting-error-when-running-python-script-trying-to-install-...

Thanks @jeroendekk  Do you have any idea as to why my original question was not posted.  I followed the same process that I used to publish the post to which you replied.  My original (missing) post took a while to type and I don't want to retype it if not necessary

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.