Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

banksy78

DialGauge: I cannot change my minimum, maximum and pointer values to show in percentages.

I cannot seem to find a way to format minimum, maximum and pointer values as percentages. Even though I have used the Modelling tab and selected percentages on the formatting (together with decimal value) it does not change on the DialGauge.

Below is how the data displays once I have formatted:

Dialgauge_data.png

However, the DialGuage shows as follows:

Dialgauge_display.png

Can anybody help me to format these numbers in to a percentage?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi banksy78,

I think this is by design, "There are no specific format settings for the Dial Gauge, which does limit you a bit with what you can do with this gauge.". You could refer to Module 29 – Dial Gauge for details.

By the way, you also could submit this in power-bi-ideas.

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi banksy78,

I think this is by design, "There are no specific format settings for the Dial Gauge, which does limit you a bit with what you can do with this gauge.". You could refer to Module 29 – Dial Gauge for details.

By the way, you also could submit this in power-bi-ideas.

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.