Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

bigbow

Dial Gauge in Power BI WEB does'nt appear

some body can help me with the issue about dial gauge.. it has appear in my report in power bi desktop... but when i published my report, it was doesnt appear.. i have update mw desktop power bi to earlier version, so do with the dial gauge.. but it can solve the issue..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bigbow ,

This is a known issue. Please be patient and wait for it to be repaired.

1.JPG

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bigbow ,

Sorry to disturb you...

But did I answer your question ? Please mark my reply as solution. Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Stephen Tao

v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bigbow ,

This is a known issue. Please be patient and wait for it to be repaired.

1.JPG

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

jbus
Regular Visitor

I'm having this same issue as well in the Power BI Service since 1/11/2021 and someone has posted this issue at the following link as @amitchandak has suggested.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Dial-Gauge-Chart-is-vanishing-in-the-published-PowerBI-repor...

Ptown
Helper I
Helper I

I am experiencing exactly the same issue. The DialGauge custom visual was working fine until recently. Today I made an update to something else in my pbix file, the DialGuage still looked fine. But when I published the report the Dial Guage wasn't showing up anymore, it's just blank. Can anyone help?

4 hours later and it seems to be working OK again. I didn't change anything or republish. When my scheduled refresh happened it fixed it.

jbus
Regular Visitor

Took a look at my reports with the dial gauge and it appears to be working again here too.

Piloos
Advocate I
Advocate I

I am having the same issue.

I suppose you are referring to this custom visual: https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/power-bi-visuals/wa104381184?tab=overview

It would be also interesting to know what can make custom visuals just 'stop' working.  If I look at the content of the PBIX file, the custom visual is inside it, so if no update is made to the visual... how can it just start misbehaving on the service?

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@bigbow , Republish clear cache and try.

If it is a custom visual( from some other vendor) please check for latest version.

If this a standard visual and not working on any of the browsers even after republish clear cache, then log an issue - https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/idb-p/Issues

@amitchandak this does not seem to work.  I tried with different browsers, incognito mode, other users,... everything.  It seems to be broken as of today.  It was also reported by other users if you check the custom visual page: https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/power-bi-visuals/WA104381184?tab=Reviews

Do you happen to know why a custom visual that worked yesterday can just be broken today?  Did some update happened to dependencies?...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.