cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dial Gauge Percentage display

Hi,

I have Dial Guage chart in the dashboard, but don't want to show the Percentage. I didn't placed any measure Percentage field, but by default it takes 0.00 if you don't have any field in the percentage.

I don't have color formating as well. What to do any suggestions? I want to get rid of value which is shown in the image.

Thanks,

ThimmaDial Guage Issue.png

4 REPLIES 4
Drors Member

Re: Dial Gauge Percentage display

I am not familiar with that custom visual, but you can always put a white box on it 🙂

1.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley LOLSmiley LOL, but that doesn't work every scenario, it depends on many factors of background color of the visual, background page etc...

I don't find any formating stuff for this.

Drors Member

of course its not the best solution, its a workaround. but if you dont have an image as a background, you can change the box to any color you want. there some formating stuff for that

the problem with custom visual is that they are not perfect, they are always missing some stuff, I checked that spacific custom visual and I dont think you can remove the precentage section.

1.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @Drors, I agree with you on custom visuals, don't get much control on it.

Thanks,
Thimma

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Solution Badges

New Solution Badges

Two waves of brand new solution badges are coming! Read the article for more information on our new community badges.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Users Online
Currently online: 6 members 1,231 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: