cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gooranga1 Senior Member

Devscope Tiles Pro Desktop

Hi,

Does anyone have experience of using Devscopes Tiles Pro Desktop? I was trying to set up a demo using the trial version as a proof on concept before purchasing which initially worked great.

However now I'm finding loads of timeouts which fail to render the images and then annoyingly re-size them all with blank squares.

Is this because I am still using the trial or is it a nightmare even if you purchase it? To be honest it is putting me right off buying it if it's this flakey.

devscope.PNGor this

devscope1.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
v-danhe-msft Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Devscope Tiles Pro Desktop

Hi @gooranga1,

Based on my research, it is supported by devscope, I suggested you email below address to have a support:support@devscope.net

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
gooranga1 Senior Member

Re: Devscope Tiles Pro Desktop

Hi @v-danhe-msft,

Yes I tried emailing that email address.

I have since discovered there are a set of Global Settings you can set which has helped. So In Settings in the devscope add-in I have set Timeout to 180 seconds  and delay render to 20 seconds which has stopped the timeouts.

devscope2.PNG 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Find out what's new in the Power BI Community!

Summit North America

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

MBAS Gallery

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Users Online
Currently online: 367 members 3,851 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: