Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Devices with latest status based on the time

I have a dataset connected live to the Power BI dataset using Azure Analytics Streams.

I would like to show a table visualization showing all the devices with their latest status based on the time.

Please note I can not use power query, only I can create measure as the data is coming from the Power Bi dataset.

ID

Time

Status

Status Flag

08/04/2021 04:04:21

08/04/2021 04:04:20

08/04/2021 04:04:19 

Expected output:

ID

Time

Status

Status Flag

08/04/2021 04:04:21

08/04/2021 04:04:19 

Thank you in advance for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , In a visual, take ID,  time, max of time, and create two measures like the one given below status flag and status

Status flag final=
VAR __id = MAX ('Table'[ID] )
VAR __date = CALCULATE ( MAX('Table'[Time] ), ALLSELECTED ('Table' ), 'Table'[ID] = __id )
CALCULATE ( max ('Table'[Status Flag] ), VALUES ('Table'[ID] ),'Table'[ID] = __id,'Table'[Time] = __date )

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , In a visual, take ID,  time, max of time, and create two measures like the one given below status flag and status

Status flag final=
VAR __id = MAX ('Table'[ID] )
VAR __date = CALCULATE ( MAX('Table'[Time] ), ALLSELECTED ('Table' ), 'Table'[ID] = __id )
CALCULATE ( max ('Table'[Status Flag] ), VALUES ('Table'[ID] ),'Table'[ID] = __id,'Table'[Time] = __date )

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much it works

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.