Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Detailed list of all new features and bug fixes in PBI Desktop releases?

Is there somewhere a detailed list of all new features and bug fixes on each Power BI Desktop release?

For example in February we have had already three releases but I can't find any information what has been fixed on each?  

Br,

Heidi

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

essages from some random admin saying; "

A similar issue has been reported internally, so stay tuned.

CRI 250358593"

Is too vague frankly. This affecting core functionality for a number of customers apparently and your relaxed attitude to keeping us informed and dealing with your systems bugs is worrying frankly considering the cost of this service.

Anonymous
Not applicable

There's a bug outstanding atm which apparently renders the Maintain Layer Order setting useless. I need info on why this is happening and when it s going to be resolved. Where can get this specific information without having to vote on it?

Anonymous
Not applicable

This seems like something you should be doing without having people vote on it. Not good enough

v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

For the new features, you could check the Features of Microsoft Power BI Blog.

However, I don't think there is a detailed list of bug fixes for each PBI Desktop release. I would suggest you add it as an idea on Power BI Ideas forum to improve Power BI on this feature. Smiley Happy

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.