Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

wes-shen-poal
Helper III
Helper III

Detailed Gantt by hh:mm

Hi there,

Im working on a scheduling and resource allocation project, and I would like to use a time-based Gantt for visualisation

In Power BI, is there a way to achieve a Gantt chart that is close to this:

Capture.PNG

The key elements of the Gantt I'm after are:

1) date/hh:mm as x-axis unit

2) allow duration sections in a given horizontal bar e.g. screenshot above, it shows the flight duration, the layover duration, and then flight duration again..etc.

3) each horizontal bar can mean different things, e.g. for my project, one bar will show a ship's duration at port, another bar will show the duration of work by a crane driver on this vessel while this vessel was at port, and then another bar that show work duration of the straddle driver on this vessel...etc

Any tips on how I might be able to achieve this? Has anyone achieved something similar and can share a template with me?

Thanks,
Wes

1 REPLY 1
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@wes-shen-poal,

This might be included in the next release. You may vote this idea up and leave a comment on GitHub.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors