Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Zepox
Frequent Visitor

Detach line and stacked bar data in combined chart.

Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to make both the line and stacked bar values independant of each other. The problem in the bottom image is that for example in Week 25 it only shows 3 because there is only data for 3 days in that week in the dataset. The above example is how it should look, where it simply counts the amount of working days within a week, disregarding the actual data from the barchart. I am wondering if this is possible within the visualisation or if I might have messed up my relations (the line and bars are each from a seperate data table).

Kind regards,

Zepox_0-1649153784546.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Zepox , Then bring working day count from date table(hope week on axis is from date table) 

Assume you have workday column

calculate(sum(Date[Work day]), filter(allselected('Date'), Date[Week] = max(Date[Week]) ))

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Zepox
Frequent Visitor

Why the idea of adding the column to the other table has not crossed my mind yet is beyond me. Thank you for your solution.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Zepox , Then bring working day count from date table(hope week on axis is from date table) 

Assume you have workday column

calculate(sum(Date[Work day]), filter(allselected('Date'), Date[Week] = max(Date[Week]) ))

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.