Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

AlexMic

Desktop Visual Objects

In PowerBI Desktop, when I try to add a visual object from the marketplace, it doesn't work and I get a message that I try later ... but when I do it from the web it works .. Please help me. What can I do for resolve it?

7 REPLIES 7
v-alq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @AlexMic 

I wonder which visual object you are using and what the error message is. About visuals in Power BI, you may refer to the document .

Best Regards

Allan

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@AlexMic , hope you have already in sign in mode in power bi desktop.

yes, my name is on then title windows of PowerBI Desktop

@AlexMic it is really weird, maybe try to log off and log back in, in power Bi desktop.

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

thanks .. I already did it and it didn't work .. I also uninstalled and reinstalled PBID and it didn't work either ..

parry2k
Super User
Super User

@AlexMic all visuals or a specific visual?

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

more than one.. I have intented three of different suppliers.. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.