Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

DannyBrownDB
Frequent Visitor

Desktop Updates - Reports do not display new update features

Hi,

Whenever I install the new updates my reports don't follow suit.

Example: The old Power Bi Desktop had a box above each tile which was overbearing, the new update (picture 2) removes this banner. However, to use new features such as this I have to recreate my entire report to obtain the new slicker view.

Is there an easier way to have all existing reports appear in the new format, opposed to rebuilding the entire report.

Thanks in advance

Danny

Tile Banner.PNGTile Banner - New.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DannyBrownDB,

Actually, it is a modifiable properties in 'options and setting' menu, you can modify below option to control style of visual title.

21.PNG

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DannyBrownDB,

Actually, it is a modifiable properties in 'options and setting' menu, you can modify below option to control style of visual title.

21.PNG

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

@v-shex-msft

Perfect - you just saved me hours of rebuilding!

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.